I was invited by Live Smile Celebrate to participate in a survey to share 25 things you don’t know about me back in May!!!! Yes, it has taken this long to write this post. I’m nuts!! Would this be fun to share now though?
I invite you to write your own post on your blog as well. Leave a comment so we can check out 25 things we don’t know about you. It will be great fun and a way to find new blogs to visit.
1. I was born and raised in Mexico. I speak Spanish/English fluently.
2.. I am the oldest of 4 children. My mom had me when she was 15 years old. Yup! We grew up together….LOL
3. I have 2 sisters and one brother, who is the youngest.
4. My birthday is one week before Christmas and I DON’T like it. I get one gift for 2….ha!!
5. I have a family blog since 2007: http://www.togetherisourfavoriteplacetobe.blogspot.com/ However, I haven’t updated it since Nov 2011. Makes me sad. I hope to update and catch up this year. Wish me luck!
6. I got married in Maui, Hawaii on 5 de Mayo, 2001.
7. I am addicted to zumba.
8. I love to dress up my family to match for most Holidays. This is from Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve this year. Halloween 2009.
9. I love animal print, especially zebra and leopard.
10. I love to decorate my house. I enjoy “before” and “after” DIY projects. I painted the vanity in my girls’ bathroom. You can read about it here: http://www.togetherisourfavoriteplacetobe.blogspot.com/2009/11/get-your-craft-on-bathroom-vanity.html
11. I enjoy crafting, playing bunco and listening to the 90’s and Latin music.
12. I am a huge Shakira fan.
13. I love Starbucks caramel frappuccino. Yes! I could drink 2 at a time….ha!!
14. I tend to overbook myself with commitments, parties, appointments, etc….
15. I am always late for EVERYTHING. I need this t-shirt…..LOL
16. I have a thyroid disease called, Graves.
17. I modeled a wedding dress before. I was a teenager.
18. I don’t like the ocean or outdoors.
19. I love garages sales and thrift stores.
20. I worked at this jail before when I was in my 20’s. I was an interpreter.
21. I struggled with infertility for almost 5 years. Sad time in my life.
22. My husband and I did mission work in Mexico before having our girls. I visited orphanages and gave to the poor.
23. My first job was at a Shari’s Restaurant in Oregon.
24. I passed my US citizen test this year.
25. I have appeared on local TV shows several times.