- 1 12oz frozen cooked shrimp
- 1 32oz bottle of Clamato
- 1 large cucumber
- 2-3 limes
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped onion
- ¼ cup of fresh cilantro chopped
- 2-3 tomatoes
- Salt & Pepper as desired
- 1 bag of tortilla chips or tostadas
- Defrost shrimp. I usually leave mine to defrost at room temperature but you might prefer to do it a different way.
- Chop all the veggies in small squares. Throw all of them in a glass bowl. Add the defrosted shrimp and mix it all up. Squeeze the limes, add salt and pepper as desired.
- I prefer to serve this cold. I leave it in the fridge for an hour or so & many times less than that.
Here’s a photo of what the ingredients look like.
Just one ounce of fresh Avocados from Mexico has 50 calories and can enhance your recipes with a creamy, rich flavor that contributes nearly 20 vitamins and minerals, making it a good choice to help meet nutrient needs.
I served in individual square bowls. This ceviche is great with tortilla chips or tostadas!
Will you be giving this recipe a try? I promise you won’t be disappointed.
How about winning some goodies from Avocados from Mexico?
Here’s what you could win:
(1) Sur La Table “Batter Up” Silicone Spatula
(1) OXO 3-in-1 Avocado Slicer
(1) I ♥ Avocado T-Shirt
(1) Avocados From Mexico-branded USB loaded with recipes
Giveaway value is $45
How do you enter giveaway? Just leave a comment telling us your favorite way to eat avocados!
Don’t forget to stop by Avocados from Mexico to enter to win a 5,000 grocery gift card sweepstakes.
You can download a coupon for (1) FREE 10-oz Ro*Tel when you buy 3 Avocados from Mexico on AvocadoAllStars.com
~I participated in this sponsored campaign with One2One Network. All opinions stated are my own.~