Compensation was provided by Sugar In The Raw Organic White® via Mode Media.
Happy November, friends! Can you believe Thanksgiving is just around the corner? I love this time of year! I’m excited to share with you this yummy family recipe, “Brunch Bars”. I promise it’s worth baking these for your Thanksgiving feast! I make them every year for our family and everyone loves them. They are great on Thanksgiving morning with a cup of coffee or milk for the kids!
- 2 packages of crescent rolls
- 2 8oz packages of cream cheese
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 cup of Sugar In The Raw Organic White®
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- Spread one package of rolls in a 9x13 pan.
- Mix remaining ingredients and spread over rolls.
- Cover with the other package of rolls.
- Beat one egg white until fluffy and brush on top.
- Mix ½ cup of Sugar In The Raw Organic White® with 1 tsp of cinnamon and sprinkle over top.
- Bake 25-30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Cool and cut into squares.
These bars are chewy, soft and will for sure leave all your guests asking for the recipe!
Sugar In The Raw®, where sweetness runs in the family.
Sugar In The Raw Organic White is the newest member of our growing In The Raw family of products. While it remains unbleached and true to it’s natural color like Sugar In The Raw, it’s finer crystals make it perfect for cooking and baking because it blend easily into any recipe. It’s eco-social certified, USDA certified and non-GMO certified, so while it’s not only good for you, it’s good for Mother Earth too! Challenges: None! Cook and bake with Sugar In The Raw Organic as you would regular white sugar.
Recommended recipes: cookies, breads, cakes, pies, etc!
Happy baking friends!!
Compensation was provided by Sugar In The Raw Organic White® via Mode Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of In The Raw®