Compensation was provided by Sugar In The Raw® via Mode Media
We have many family recipes in our home that we bake every year around the holidays. This recipe came from my mom’s sister and it is scrumptious! We normally have to bake at least two of these pans so everyone can enjoy more than one cake bar.
- 1 cup of vegetable oil
- 1 cup of Sugar In The Raw Organic White®
- 1 box of yellow cake mix
- 6 eggs
- 1 bag of coconut
- ¼ cup of chopped walnuts
- ½ cup of carnation milk
- ½ cup of sweet condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¼ cup of Kahlua
- Blend oil, Sugar In The Raw Organic White®, yellow cake mix, eggs and vanilla.
- Pour mixture in a 9x13 dish baking pan
- Top with chopped walnuts and coconut
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes
- While baking, mix carnation milk, condensed milk, and kahlua
- Take cake out of the oven and pour milk and kahlua mixture over the top
- Cut into bars as desired
Sugar In The Raw®, where sweetness runs in the family.
Sugar In The Raw Organic White® is the newest member of our growing In The Raw® family of products. While it remains unbleached and true to its natural color like Sugar In The Raw®, its finer crystals make it perfect for cooking and baking because it blends easily into any recipe. It’s eco-social certified, USDA certified and non-GMO certified, so while it’s not only good for you, it’s good for Mother Earth too! Challenges: None! Cook and bake with Sugar In The Raw Organic as you would regular white sugar.
I can’t tell you how many times I have written this recipe for friends and other family. It is so yummy! I promise you will love it!
Compensation was provided by Sugar In The Raw Organic White® via Mode Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of In The Raw®