This yummy recipe is going to be a big hit tomorrow at our Super Bowl party! It is quick and inexpensive to make. You only need 5 ingredients from Safeway!
- 2 tubes Safeway Kitchens Crescent Rolls
- 8 Lucerne Mozzarella String Cheese sticks, cut in half
- ¾ cup Safeway SELECT Marinara sauce
- 1 cup Lucerne Parmesan Cheese, shredded
- 32 pieces pepperoni or salami
- Unroll the crescent rolls so that you have 16 triangles
- Top each triangle with marinara sauce and sprinkle with 1 tbsp parmesan cheese.
- Lay 1 to 2 slices of pepperoni or salami at the wide end of the triangle
- Lay mozzarella stick on the wide end of the triangle and roll crescent dough around the cheese stick from wide to narrow end. Place on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 for 15 minutes to an internal temperature of 165 F or until the crescent rolls are browned and the cheese starts to melt.
Does this look delicious or what? They are soooooo good!!
And guess what? I am giving away a $110 gift card for you to shop at Safeway and get your Lucerne products to make this recipe! Even if you don’t make it for Super Bowl, your family and/or friends will enjoy it anytime!