Today we’re sharing a beautiful rustic “Keys to Success” Graduation Party that is absolutely amazing when it comes to attention to detail. This party was styled by the great team at Charming Touch Parties. I can’t wait to show you all the details… ready?
What a lovely and simple naked cake! The key theme is brought out in the cookies and the bunting on the cake is adorable.
The popcorn/lemonade stand is so pretty! They used an old ladder and wooden planks.
The popcorn even matches! How neat is that?
Remember when I mentioned details? Look at the rustic key tied in with the utensils… what a perfect little finishing touch!
I have to say that I’m really loving the navy blue, gold and white color scheme that is used throughout with the pops of yellow from the flowers. It’s so elegant!
I absolutely adore this party. I’m sure the graduate truly felt like she was celebrated. Great job Valerie and Jen!
– Concept and Styling: Charming Touch Parties
– Floral graphic design: Beth Kruse Custom Creations
– Photography: Jennifer Kaye Photography
– Florals: Floral Wonders
– Naked Cake: Bake It!
– Graduation stickers, words of wisdom cards, monogrammed throw blanket: Tiny Prints
– Fabric Bunting, pie buntings, pallet Class of 2015 sign, wood ladder: LillyPaul Designs
– 2015 candy dishes: Hoopla Events
– Pies and parfaits: The Sugar Path
– Cookies: NatSweets
– Swizzle sticks, wooden popcorn scoops and popcorn boxes: Sweet Shop Lulu
– Banners, pennant flags, straw flags, framed signs: Charming Touch Parties
– Gourmet Popcorn: Simply Smashing Events
– Plastic lemonade bottles: Soiree By Ria